1.Bra Size Chart
|Bra Size (cm)||Cup Size (cm)||International Standard Size||European Size|
Notice: international standard size for example 70A, the number means band size and the letter means cup size.
2.Sport Bra Size Chart
|Size||Bust Size||Bra/Cup Size|
3.Maternity/Nursing Bra Size Chart
4.How to measure bra size correctly ?
Did you know that 8 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong bra size? That is why it’s important for us to provide you with tips to get an accurate measurement. Measurement is a simple tow-step process which consists of measuring the under bust to determine the band size, and the bust at fullest to determine the cup size. Use the two tips and charts on this page to find your correct size from the comfort of your own home my friends.
|Band Size - Under Bust
1. Place the tape measure around your ribcage, directly underneath your bust. Make sure you are completely relaxed while doing this in order to achieve an accurate reading.
2. Hold the tape measure securely around your ribcage. Make sure the tape measure is parallel to the floor so that it's straight on your body.
3. Now, you can take this measurement to the Bra Size Chart to determine your band size.
|Cup Size - Over Bust
1. Place the tape measure around the fullest part of your bust, at nipple level. Make sure you are completely relaxed while doing this in order to achieve an accurate reading.
2. Hold the tape measure securely around your bust, 1 finger from the bust. Make sure the tape measure is parallel to the floor so that it's straight on your body.
3. Now, you can take this measurement to the Bra Size Chart. Locate your band size and follow the column down to find your cup measurement.
Notice: Cup measurement: according to the result from cup size minus band size you can know your own cup size .
(cup size minus band size)
The bra size you calculated finally may be not the most correct one because of the following three possibilities:
1) Fat Women: One size bigger size you should better choose. (For example, the difference is usually selected C but you should choose D)
2) You should better choose one size bigger if he difference between cup size and band size is a little vague
3) You should better choose one size bigger if your breast shape is a little loose.
6.Wear bra correctly
1) the upper body tilted forward 45 degrees, arms crossed straps and hang them on shoulders with both hands, lift up the bottom of the cup.
2) the upper body leans forward, fasten the back hook and make sure all your breast are into the cup perfectly
3) pull up the straps gently and adjust to the most comfortable position with about two fingers spacer
4) the hook position should be under the scapula.
5) make sure all of your breasts are inside the cup and naturally.
7.How to choose the cup perfectly ?
The straps of this type bra can usually be taken off so it is nice to match some tube dress.
Push up your breasts and can show the Breast curve very well. This is the mormal bra for every day wear.
cover breasts fully and prevent sagging breasts and external expansion problems. This type of bra is suit for mosts of the ladies.
8.International Size Conversion
Use our handy size conversion chart to convert any bra size into your Australian size.
|Australia / NZ||USA||UK / India||Europe / China / Japan / Hong Kong / Korea||France / Spain / Belgium|